Now you can help us to translate Flashnote to new languageHow to translate Flashnote with PoEdit
1. Create "xx" (pl for Polish, it - for italian etc) folder in the "/Flashnote/Languages" folder.
2. Install and run PoEdit (you can download it from http://www.poedit.net/download.php
3. Go to the menu File->New catalog from POT file.
4. Choose path to the messages.pot file (../languages/messages.pot)
5. In the 'Project name and version' field enter any name. "You-Language", maybe, it does not matter. Press OK.
6. Enter 'messages.po' into the File name field and save it to your 'xx' folder
7. Now you see English strings that you should translate. Click on the English string, and you'll see two fields on the bottom of the window. In the upper field there is English variant of the string, and you should write your translation to the bottom field.
8. Save the catalog (File->Save)
9. You can Restart Flashnote in order to see changes, some strings won't be translated - it's normal.
10. Send us your 'xx' folder.
Note: An error may occure when you try to save the file. If the error message "Poedit-Id-Version still has initial default value" appears, go to the Catalog->Settings and enter any name into the "Project name and version" field.
Please, notify me before starting new translation