Flashnote is a quick notes manager for Linux
- Download and extract files to any folder where you want to store program.
- Use flashnote file in order to start program.
- Use Alt+S or tray icon in order to show Flashnote window
Unfortunately, Flashnote can not save the latest entered data correctly in case of system reboot, shutdown or user logout. Please be sure that you have closed program or at least hidden Flashnote window (press Esc) before logout or shutdown.
This is beta version of Flashnote for Linux. Your comments, reports and questions are appreciated at our forum.
- Added: Search selected text on the internet or open selected link in
browser - select text, than use Alt+G or icon in the toolbar.
- Added: Open selected link in the browser - select needed link in the
note text, then use Ctrl+left mouse click.
- Impoved: Global search now looks through both content and name of notes.
- Added: Dutch localization interface language, thanks to Dingoe
- Linux version is available.
- Added: Fast switching between databases in main menu.
- Added: Support customization of the Insert menu.
- Added: Statistic for selected text (length, line) Tools -> Lenght of selected text or Ctrl+F8.
- Added: Turkish localization interface language, thanks to Ali K
Version 4.22 Beta:
- First public beta version for Linux
Feel free to use the form below to send us your comments, suggestions, a broken link report, or whatever you choose. We review every message. Do not forget to include your email address if you want a personal reply. Please be specific and avoid extremely short messages.
Flashnote is free software
To support further development of Flashnote please consider making a donation